Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pataday Opht.

5/3/2013 5:42:57 AM

Reviewer: rebecca, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I bought these eye drops thinking I needed them , but after paying 125. for a small bottle its the last time purchasing it, I will just use over the counter , its such a ripe off for such a small bottle, there is no way that is going to last a month.

5/1/2013 12:33:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two days of use my eye began painfully burning, now it is just swollen. Pataday made my eyes worse somehow. I am very disappointed, have stopped use, and am going back to the Doctor to find something that will help (hopefully)

11/3/2012 7:22:59 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on this for years since lots of wood burning stoves in this neighborhood. Ugh! Now on medicare and don't think I can afford the high price. Am now trying Naphcon A which is also made by Alcon. May switch to this drig. Hard to get just one drop in. Pataday tends to run down my cheeks. I also take loratadine which is generic Claratin over the counter. We will see!

10/25/2012 1:32:53 AM

Reviewer: TheScientist, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had allergic conjunctivitis most of my life as a result of year round allergies. Some days I feel great and do not have to take any antihistamines but most days I suffer from low level inflammation (itchy and red eyes, and stuffy nose) and struggle daily to stave off my allergy symptoms with or without medication. I started using Pataday on an off for a few days now, and the drug works am ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2012 3:51:37 PM

Reviewer: Dorbieann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I paid $115 (after my insurance co-pay) for this product and I had to stop using it because it made my eyes dry.