Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pataday opht.

8/23/2015 12:58:56 AM

Reviewer: Lbullis94, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had to take this when having been told I had mild GPC. As it did help calm my eyes down and slowly diminish the bumps under my eye lids the side effects were awful. On my second week the burning in my eyes got worse, my eyes got dry, horrible headaches everyday, and now I have horrible pain in my right eye and it hurts to even touch it. Will definitely stop using these and contacting my doctor.

8/12/2015 10:35:55 PM

Reviewer: Jowater, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug gave me excruciating sinus headaches especially over my left eye and it felt that I had been punched in the eye. The headache pulsed with my heartbeat. Horrible drug.

8/12/2015 5:39:45 PM

Reviewer: Frustrated in NC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very unhappy with cost. After good insurance it costs me $85 per month. After the fact found out I should get the prescription for a 3-month supply. Supposed to be quite a bit cheaper.I just saw the other person's post about the help with cost. Go to pataday.com and print out the page for getting help with cost. Must give to pharmacist when filling prescription. Haven't used it yet but wil ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2015 8:41:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis
6/26/2015 12:31:26 AM

Reviewer: Nursekate, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used this for my watery itchy eyes this season. I am from Canada so for two small bottles it's $5 with my insurance. This is a lifesaver.

Does your kid have symptoms?