Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZenChent (28) Oral.

7/19/2015 6:38:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just finished my first cycle of Zenchent FE and I've had a great experience! I was very nervous about using this medication because I have never taken BC before. However, I only had side effects for the first 5 of 6 days. Those side effects were minor cramps and nausea in the early morning. After that, I've had no issues at all! I also have a higher sex drive and increased appetite which ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2015 8:40:31 PM

Reviewer: lalala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on this bc for about a year and ive experienced Heavy bleeding during cycle, bad cramps, bloating, breast tenderness horrible pms. I too have experienced frequent headaches. I didnt think it was from the bc but after reading other reviews i guess it may be to blame. Increased sex drive from it. Some acne during cycle. Off cycle nice clear skin. No weight gain.

9/29/2014 12:46:57 PM

Reviewer: Lorsie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have read every single review on this medication and headaches seem to be a common thing. Ive been on this medication for 3 months now and have been suffering from migraines so bad. It knocks me on my a**. Im seeing my M.D. this week. I cant anymore.

12/19/2013 6:39:11 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Very satisfied customer here. No cramps and acne which is a miracle for me. I rarely have headaches but, I did notice a slight daily headache in the first month. Smooth sailing ever since.

11/21/2013 2:12:06 PM

Reviewer: wattsupu, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
While Zenchent has been 100% effective for me for the last 5 years, I have experienced frequent headaches a week before menstruation and light periods (which my doctor said was related more to body fat than birth control). I thought maybe it was just my hormones at first, but after trying more frequent exercise and dietary changes to help regulate hormones and still getting the headaches, I'm ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?