Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasal.

5/13/2014 9:20:36 PM

Reviewer: pugsarecool, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took my first dose a hour and fifteen minutes ago, will not be taking another. Within this time frame I have experienced: Extreme Hyperactivity (Like an adrenaline rush times 100) that goes to a totally zoned out state where I'll stare at the wall and have no conscious thoughts back to hyperactivity, a weird taste in my mouth which in turn made my mouth go slightly numb, smelling odd smells (w ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2014 4:17:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
worked for clearing up nasal congestion. However after 4 days of use I woke up at 4 am with a horrific headache, nausea and vomitting and severe aggitation. I will not use it anymore. I would rather be congested. Very horrible experience.

5/5/2014 9:37:43 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has made me nauseated and dizzy. After about 5 days I can't think clearly and am so tired I don't want to do anything. I will discontinue it immediately.

4/28/2014 12:33:39 PM

Reviewer: On'Star, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has made me dizzy, my heart rate increase, nausea, and terrible headaches. I also could not sleep at night. I have had several tests thinking I was having heart problems. I would never recommend this drug. I am feeling better since I quit using it.

4/15/2014 8:42:13 PM

Reviewer: Samrny, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It helps. It's not a cure but it lessens allergy symptoms somewhat. It sometimes causes very bad nosebleeds for me though, if you're prone to those be sure to talk to your doctor about that. Making sure your nose stays moist (petroleum jelly can help) and possibly rinsing out your nose with saline-only nasal spray after taking this may help. Making sure to "aim" correctly also ... Show Full Comment