Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasal.

6/17/2009 10:14:52 PM

Reviewer: mzlloyd2u, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just hate that they dont have a generic for it cause it cost me $50 and I cant afford that.

5/19/2009 11:18:49 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I used it I stopped because I didn't feel it working. Went back to the Dr. and she told me how to use it properly. Shake, prime, insert high in the nose and point it towards the inner eye. After I used it correctly I found it worked great. I take it once a day. Have not had any side affects. You need to wean off of it.

4/2/2009 2:04:24 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Major pain in teeth on right side, pain moved around--not the same tooth or teeth all the time. I was NOT having significant sinus symptoms. However, my dentist said he thought the pain was due to sinus inflamation. My primary doc prescribed the generic Flonase. I had never used nose spray before as I have only had sinus infections a few times in my life. But I was willing to try anything. I ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2009 12:40:28 PM

Reviewer: jakeman21, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used Flonase for one year and totally lost my sense of smell. Havent used in 3 years and still can't smell. Anyone else? Friend has same experience. I know zinc based nasal sprays have been sued for this but can't find a lawyer yet to take my case. This drug should be off the market.

2/10/2009 4:16:56 PM

Reviewer: ipolenski, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This nasal spray has a horrible smell and it burned the back of my throat for days. I will never use flonase again.