Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasal.

4/2/2008 2:07:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took had one dose of the drug and later that night i had trouble breathing, experienced dizziness, and my throat felt thick.

3/23/2008 7:59:50 PM

Reviewer: aug19, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has allowed me to survive in my house with my family's two cats. I'm am alergic to cats but this has taken almost all the alegric reactions I usually experience. I take it twice a day, one puff in each nostril.

3/16/2008 11:00:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from terrible seasonal allergies all my life and I have tried everything out there. Nothing works for me as well as Flonase. I can't live without it! It smells a little funny but the results are amazing. It does take a couple of days to kick in but once it does I am good to go--no more sneezing, itchy, runny nose. Yay!

1/26/2008 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: 4david, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried everything, and nothing works like it. Only thing I use now.

1/8/2008 8:58:10 AM

Reviewer: Takami826, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
This is my second attempt using Flonase. It smells like roses, which aggravates my asthma, which is why I quit it before. It gives me godawful headaches and feels like I'm squirting sulfuric acid up my nose. I don't see how this is beneficial but I'm tired of decongestants I have to get ID'd every 10 days just to buy and my insurance covers it. My vision is blurry since I started u ... Show Full Comment