Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

11/17/2009 8:14:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Never before had an allergy medicine that treated my year-round symptoms completely. I use the generic form of this drug and it's miraculous.

10/9/2009 7:15:58 PM

Reviewer: DAD, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had head aches for many years from mild to severe due to allergies, I used every conceived over the counter drugs available with superficial/minimal results. Unfortunately every allergy attack were masked like flu symptoms which I could never understand why or what it was, until recently I met with a specialist that reviewed my flu/cold and head aches in my 5 years history and he decided to put ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 4:37:15 PM

Reviewer: Debra, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I avoid medications if possible because the more you take the unhealthier you are. However, the relief this medication gives me overrides that train of thought because it WORKS. Usually medications have side affects, but I have yet to experience one with Flonase.

8/17/2009 9:37:25 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe allergies & was going to the dr weekly for allergy shots for over a year which worked OK. When I stopped getting shots my allergies returned bad! I wasn't able to breathe well at night & my sleep was affected. The first day of taking Flonase I was relieved :) Now a week & a half later my allergies improved 90%. No side effects for me at all.

7/24/2009 11:53:27 PM

Reviewer: apambear, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After just about one week of using Flonase, I developed severe nosebleeds. They were so bad that I actually left a trail of blood from my workplace to the restroom! I stopped using it, but ended up in emergency twice and eventually having the vessels in my nose cauterized to stop the bleeding. It was a very painful experience

man rubbing painful knee