Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

7/24/2009 11:53:27 PM

Reviewer: apambear, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After just about one week of using Flonase, I developed severe nosebleeds. They were so bad that I actually left a trail of blood from my workplace to the restroom! I stopped using it, but ended up in emergency twice and eventually having the vessels in my nose cauterized to stop the bleeding. It was a very painful experience

7/1/2009 12:37:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am very satisfied with this drug. I have used both the brand name and generic and both work well. I am very allergic to all floral and animal allergens, and flonase keeps my nasal passages clear. During springtime, my skin itches and ears itch from all the allergens in the air, but flonase keep me breathing well.

6/17/2009 10:14:52 PM

Reviewer: mzlloyd2u, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just hate that they dont have a generic for it cause it cost me $50 and I cant afford that.

5/19/2009 11:18:49 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I used it I stopped because I didn't feel it working. Went back to the Dr. and she told me how to use it properly. Shake, prime, insert high in the nose and point it towards the inner eye. After I used it correctly I found it worked great. I take it once a day. Have not had any side affects. You need to wean off of it.

4/2/2009 2:04:24 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Major pain in teeth on right side, pain moved around--not the same tooth or teeth all the time. I was NOT having significant sinus symptoms. However, my dentist said he thought the pain was due to sinus inflamation. My primary doc prescribed the generic Flonase. I had never used nose spray before as I have only had sinus infections a few times in my life. But I was willing to try anything. I ... Show Full Comment