Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase nasal.

5/25/2015 8:33:50 PM

Reviewer: nancyleet1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Flonase for 2 1/2 weeks. After 3 days I became SO constipated, but I was feeling SO much better that I treated with Belvita and prunes. Unfortunately the constipation continued and was barely controllable and after 2 more weeks I stopped the Flonase and within 1 days my bowels were back to normal.

3/16/2015 4:38:09 PM

Reviewer: had enuff, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used Flonase to periodically work on my sinuses. I purchased this product over the counter 2/25/2015. 1st day I used this product it left a different feeling in my sinuses. Next day I was sick with a nasty cold. I wondered if they were connected. I used Flonase over the next two weeks and on 3/14/2015 I became sick again with a flu nausea, diarrhea unable to eat for 24 hours. I now was thi ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2014 10:45:08 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
    7/31/2014 8:07:26 AM

Reviewer: Ivy1812, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    When Claritin became useless after five years of use my doctor recommended Flonase and I have to say I love it. I have been using this meds for many years now. The only thing I have to remember to start using it in Jan before Allergy season begins.

7/19/2014 10:57:36 PM

Reviewer: BD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The inside of my nose is swollen like a balloon, it's all bruises with scabs and bleeding inside... It' hurts Louie crazy even wearing eyeglasses resting on my nose. Also left throat lymph node swollen & painful ... Laying here w ice on nose- 3 -4 days of this ! Using bacitracin on qtips up in nose... Thinking I need ER in am... Used this for a few years infrequently- using it daily a ... Show Full Comment