Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase nasal.

6/16/2015 7:19:36 AM

Reviewer: cg07446, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking Flonase to combat spring and autumn allergies for over 6 years. No side effects whatsoever. The allergies were ruining my life. After the first few days, the symptoms always completely subside. Now I take a few days before season begins and it's as if I no longer have the allergies. A real life saver for me.

5/29/2015 8:08:20 PM

Reviewer: Steven, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Flonase review: I have used flonase for years for my sinus congestion and alergies, and it works great. But now, they have made it non-prescription and it does not work properly. When it was prescribed it cost me a $10.00 copay per month. Now, it costs $23.00 a bottle at Walmart, for the same amount. That is more than twice what I was paying. That is one thing, but it doesn't work proper ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2015 8:33:50 PM

Reviewer: nancyleet1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Flonase for 2 1/2 weeks. After 3 days I became SO constipated, but I was feeling SO much better that I treated with Belvita and prunes. Unfortunately the constipation continued and was barely controllable and after 2 more weeks I stopped the Flonase and within 1 days my bowels were back to normal.

3/16/2015 4:38:09 PM

Reviewer: had enuff, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used Flonase to periodically work on my sinuses. I purchased this product over the counter 2/25/2015. 1st day I used this product it left a different feeling in my sinuses. Next day I was sick with a nasty cold. I wondered if they were connected. I used Flonase over the next two weeks and on 3/14/2015 I became sick again with a flu nausea, diarrhea unable to eat for 24 hours. I now was thi ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2014 10:45:08 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Does your kid have symptoms?