Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase nasl.

4/28/2008 4:16:11 PM

Reviewer: Dori, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
If I take it as directed I can control my alleriges without any other medication. The problem with me is that I start to feel better and forget to use it. I have placed it on my beside to help me remember to use it each night and that has helped. It takes a few days to get the full benefit of the drug but it does work. I had horrible headaches before taking the med and that cleared up a few days a ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 4:51:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy
4/2/2008 2:07:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took had one dose of the drug and later that night i had trouble breathing, experienced dizziness, and my throat felt thick.

3/23/2008 7:59:50 PM

Reviewer: aug19, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has allowed me to survive in my house with my family's two cats. I'm am alergic to cats but this has taken almost all the alegric reactions I usually experience. I take it twice a day, one puff in each nostril.

3/16/2008 11:00:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from terrible seasonal allergies all my life and I have tried everything out there. Nothing works for me as well as Flonase. I can't live without it! It smells a little funny but the results are amazing. It does take a couple of days to kick in but once it does I am good to go--no more sneezing, itchy, runny nose. Yay!