Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vitafol-OB+DHA Oral.

10/13/2014 1:57:22 PM

Reviewer: SCampbell13, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking these prenatal vitamins. All other vitamins have made me nauseous and vomit but this taken at night has been wonderful. It does cause constipation but most prenatal vitamins do. The cost was $17 for a 30 day supply for me through my insurance. I am so glad I chose these vitamins!

10/29/2013 11:08:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Vitafol was easy on my stomach, especially when taken at night before you go to bed. The only down side to this medication is the cost. $50 a month was sooo expensive for me but it was worth it.

3/17/2013 12:00:25 AM

Reviewer: chata, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I don't like the after taste of the vitamin but otherwise easy to take. It has gave me constipation though :/

1/3/2012 4:38:14 PM

Reviewer: silvercandiez, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I loved these vitamins! I took them during my entire pregnancy. I never felt nauseous. The vitamin pill was small and easy to swallow, no after taste at all. I do wish they were available over the counter as they were more expensive than regular prenatal vitamins. Overall, I think this is a great choice for people like me who hate the taste of vitamins like me.

7/25/2011 9:42:11 AM

Reviewer: Not Crazy About It, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Likes: I did like that the medication did not have an aftertaste. Dislikes: This medication gave me SEVERE constipation. Another downside is cost. While all medications I've taken cost me either $10/$20, this one costs me $50 monthly.

man rubbing painful knee