Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira Crohn's Dis Start Pck SubQ.

«Previous 26-30 of 30
10/1/2008 2:24:19 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am starting the injections tomorrow..I am nervous mostly because they told me I need 6 injections the first day. I have not read any accounts on having to take that many to start. I'm am sick of having to take 9 pills a day for it and hope eventually I wont have to anymore. I will post back after I start taking the injections on a regular basis. I was happy to read some accounts of people ha ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2008 9:28:25 AM

Reviewer: BJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had 4 the first day -2 the 15th day -so it is still new to me. yes it does burn, I have not seen any improvement in my chron's as yet-but I am hoping it will soon - its either that or surgery. The pen is very easy to use!

2/19/2008 8:58:10 PM

Reviewer: Laree28, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has helped, I feel "better" but as good as I'd like.Still have symtoms mostly over night.Some sinus side effect(runny nose/stuffy nose)and injection site reaction. So far so good.

1/16/2008 1:07:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I gave my self the first four injections at the doctor's office. I used the ice packs for about five minutes each. I had no pain inserting the needle or injecting the medication. I fainted during the fourth injection. I feel a little better. I have more energy. How long does it take to kick in fully?

1/15/2008 11:05:12 PM

Reviewer: Kevin, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is the only thing that has worked on me. I feel much better I can deal with the burning when injected so far so good.

«Previous 26-30 of 30

Does your kid have symptoms?