Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pylera Oral.

6/14/2014 3:11:42 PM

Reviewer: debpeir13, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is horrible, I when from feeling good to feeling horrible its not worth taking I Had this Bacteria now for 20 years, didn't kill me yet I didn't take this medications 20 years ago and I am not taking it today. I would have hoped they come up with a better way to treat this.

5/25/2014 10:12:09 PM

Reviewer: bbrenda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medicine is awful! stomach cramps, runny stool, i am staying on a white diet, rice, bananas, crackers, stuff like that. anything else i eat just hurts too much. sure hope this works because i will not do it again!!!

5/24/2014 8:53:42 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As a former athlete and a guy still in relatively great shape, this medicine has challenged me. I am on day 8 and honestly consider discontinuing this medicine. The very loose stool, dark urine, headaches, lethargic feeling and nausea, I can deal with. My concern is both arms are often numb and the kidneys feel as if they are on fire. Time seems to pass extremely fast everyday now because I absolu ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 2:14:24 PM

Reviewer: Torie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is WHIPPING me. I'm on day four and day 10 can not come quickly enough. This is my second set of medication trying to treat H. Pylori. I am having extreme tiredness, pain and stiffness on the right side of my neck, and extreme nausea. All of this while not being able to sleep at night is no picnic. I've missed two days of work and an exam. Praying for endurance!

1/31/2014 1:10:26 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had an endoscopy which revealed several ulcers and the biopsy turned out positive for H. Pylori. My doctor put me on omezaprole and Pylera.I have every side affect there is which isn't good. I feel like I'm getting worse not bettter. Can't eat or drink much without choking so it's kicking my butt. I'm only on day 4 and don't know if I can handle it. Not sure if it the me ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee