Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pylera Oral.

5/6/2013 8:32:42 AM

Reviewer: shasha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication 8 days ago and I had some side effects such as my stool was black,,dark urine and a very bad yeast infestion and I was extremely tired. Howevr, I thought the medication was working until I was on my wat to work this morning,I start having abdonminal pain again.I will be checking back with the Doctor today.

3/20/2013 11:58:05 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I really don't Luke pylera, in my day 6 an I got a terrible diahrea, dark and a yellow urine . Hope is going to work 3 days to go.

3/19/2013 5:59:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on the 8th day ! Hallelujah I can finally see the end of the tunnel! This medicine is not easy! The only side effects I had with it was extreme tiredness and nauseous through most of the day ! Eat and drink plenty of water. Gum was my best friend through this process also! I wouldn't take this medicine again but hope it gets rid of the infection.

3/4/2013 9:30:41 AM

Reviewer: MMB (Patient)

Comment:
Today is day 7. I'm so tired I could easily put my head down and sleep at any time. I have headaches, dizziness and nausea. I've been taking it with food, but still getting the side effects. Also, I can't focus.

1/21/2013 6:36:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just turned 18 this past December and had been having random but persistant abdominal pain for a couple of years. On January, I had my first endoscopy which revealed several ulcers and the biopsy turned out positive for H. Pylori. My doctor put me on omezaprole and Pylera. I just finished the bottle of the ten day treatment of Pylera. My urine tend to be very dark throughtout the treatment and m ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.