Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pylera Oral.

3/4/2013 9:30:41 AM

Reviewer: MMB (Patient)

Comment:
Today is day 7. I'm so tired I could easily put my head down and sleep at any time. I have headaches, dizziness and nausea. I've been taking it with food, but still getting the side effects. Also, I can't focus.

1/21/2013 6:36:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just turned 18 this past December and had been having random but persistant abdominal pain for a couple of years. On January, I had my first endoscopy which revealed several ulcers and the biopsy turned out positive for H. Pylori. My doctor put me on omezaprole and Pylera. I just finished the bottle of the ten day treatment of Pylera. My urine tend to be very dark throughtout the treatment and m ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2013 11:16:17 PM

Reviewer: Ferrari, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 7. I am not feeling well today,have back pain all day long.i vas diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago ,had chemo,radiation,surgery a,name it I got it but I don't remember having this much back pain when I had chemo.of course with every ache I freak out but hopping is just this crazy drug and nothing more serious.i also have black stool,dark urine.at the end hope it will be w ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2012 4:55:56 PM

Reviewer: valval, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my third day of taking this treatment and so far so not to much to complain about. I have taken it while eating, which is a pain because I have to eat on time every time. I have had some head aches but I am prone to them anyways but I have taken tylenol and been ok. Hopefully this treatment works, as with everyone here I am counting down the days on my calendar.

11/22/2012 4:19:45 PM

Reviewer: Glinda, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have had stomach discomfort, loose bowels but not too bad, dizziness, loss of appetite fatigue and some shortness of breath. Sure hope this works. I'm on day 6. Seems to be better to take it with food.