Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pylera Oral.

6/11/2010 6:47:22 PM

Reviewer: ldb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have about four more days to finish this treatment. I have so much diarhea three to four times per day. Yellow urine and heart paps. I even have had shortness of breath. I will be so glad when I have finished this treatment and hope I never have to get back on this medication again.

4/6/2010 9:10:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am finishing up my 7th day of the medication. Every website I have read made me extremely nervous about taking this medication. If I can give any advice, EAT A FULL MEAL BEFORE YOU TAKE THE MEDICATION!!! If you don't eat, you will be extremely nauseous and throw up. I hate forcing myself to eat, but if it prevents the nausea, I will do it. You need to eat 4 meals per day. DRINK PLENTY O ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2010 9:08:25 PM

Reviewer: LindaS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the worst diarrhea ever. Calling Dr. tommorow. This can't be good for me. Haven't left house because can't feel it coming. Only on day 4.

3/16/2010 1:22:27 PM

Reviewer: HatePylera, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, I am in so much pain that the doctor has requested for me to only take it for 2 more days instead of 5 more days. The pains are very bad and I have had a headache since saturday. I have vomited, severe case of diarrhea, stomach cramps, back pain and very uncomfortable feeling. I literally cry all day cause of the pains. I missed one dose and was actually good, but I took the pills and the pa ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2010 10:54:16 PM

Reviewer: jadeck58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 7.. I cant even move my neck today..at night the aches are horrible(widespread).I have fibro and wonder if that has anything to do with the pain being so amplified.I'm stopping it as of tonight.

man rubbing painful knee