Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advil PM Oral.

4/17/2014 10:42:59 PM

Reviewer: Grayson II, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Helps me sleep- I started with two pills but a month later, I need 6 to get the results I used to get when I used to take 2. Quite addictive because without the drug, I can't sleep. I know it's dangerous- waiting to find a medicine because soon enough, I'll start to have stomach bleeding.

3/27/2014 2:57:10 PM

Reviewer: kibbutznik1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had no side effects; occasionally, I feel groggy in the morning, but this occurs when I don't sleep enough. I sometimes wake at night but have had no problems falling asleep again.

1/29/2014 3:24:34 PM

Reviewer: ALB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been afraid to take any pill EVERY night but the times I use AdvilPM it works very well. Hoping there are no side effects in the future.

11/9/2013 8:15:39 PM

Reviewer: Katrita Le, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I drank this medicine when I had pain and I always have trouble sleeping. The question I would like to ask is if it is ok to drink this medicine with nortriptyline 10mg together. I had a lot of pain and it didn't seem like Advil PM was working so after a couple of hours I drank the other medicine. The only side affect I got was a sore throat and headaches that are worse. I am a 14 year old gir ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2013 9:28:53 PM

Reviewer: Bug, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Advil PM for pain and to help me sleep. Ive been very satisfied with this brand. I have tired a few other Brands that had the sleep aid/PM in it but It didnt help me fall asleep.