Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advil PM Oral.

10/22/2013 9:28:53 PM

Reviewer: Bug, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Advil PM for pain and to help me sleep. Ive been very satisfied with this brand. I have tired a few other Brands that had the sleep aid/PM in it but It didnt help me fall asleep.

8/9/2013 10:10:27 PM

Reviewer: Snappy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Advil PM almost every night. No side effects except when I wait too late in evening to take two, and I don't get at least 7 hours sleep, I feel groggy in morning. Other than that, it reduces pain in joints and I can fall asleep quicker. Between Advil PM's and regular Advil, I don't have much pain these days. Better than prescription drugs!

7/27/2013 8:19:54 PM

Reviewer: Arianna, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sometimes it works very well, other times I will fall asleep for an hour or so, and wake up and be unable to fall asleep again. Other times when I have taken it, there has been an inflamation or tightening in my lower abdominal area (near the cecum and appendix). The only time I have had the feeling is when I have taken this drug. There is no pain, only discomfort, but the "swelling" is ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2013 11:08:21 PM

Reviewer: Gigi, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I sleep like a log and wake in the morning without any side effects.

1/20/2013 4:33:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works for me. I have chronic pain and take Xanax to sleep. I think this could replace my Xanax. 2 pills I sleep but if I don't sleep enough then feel dizzy.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.