Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NAC Oral.

1-5 of 5
3/26/2014 12:11:50 PM

Reviewer: gammaw, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried NAC to prevent hair growth on my chin and face - it is suppose to remove the DHA in your system - it worked very well for this but I soon became dehydrated - it dries up liquids too much for me - I was only taking 600 twice a day - I found it was harder to breathe

5/12/2012 5:12:02 AM

Reviewer: nackers, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tried it for hangover prevention, but had the impressive side effect of making me really clear headed with more energy. I dont know what undiagnosed condition i may have that it seems to be treating but it is magic. I take about 3g daily.

6/4/2010 12:43:06 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE USED NAC FOR REACURRING BOILS FOR MORE THEN 5YEARS AND IT WAS VERY EFFICTIVE.ONCE I STARTED USIING IT I HAVE NOT HAD ANOTHER BOILS. I ALSO NOTICE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS BEING LOWERED WHILE USING NAC. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT

8/16/2009 5:46:27 AM

Comment:
Broke out with a severe case of hives on the back of my head. Benedryl and medicated shampoo alleviated but did not stop the intense itching.

1/10/2009 5:58:23 PM

Reviewer: PKSills, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently had the beginnings of bronchitis. This is the second winter I experienced these symptoms. My lungs produced so much mucous that I would choke and cough constantly. I started taking 300 mg NAC twice daily. Within a few days I noticed a decrease in mucous. Three weeks later I have no problem at all. I will always have NAC on hand.

1-5 of 5