Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast intravenous.

4/13/2016 11:54:06 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've read horror stories about Reclast on line. I wanted to post something positive about the infusion. I had no reaction. I can't believe that I postponed it for months.

3/1/2016 5:42:21 PM

Reviewer: ugot2begood, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I used two Fosomax pills before switching to Recast. After these two pills and one infusion, I developed osteonecrosis of the jaw. There is no good treatment for that condition. It can be disfiguring. I am 55 years old.

1/12/2016 2:09:49 PM

Reviewer: zgramgo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I wouldn't advise anyone to take this drug. My life has been affected by the severe muscle cramps and joint pain in my legs, especially my right leg. I am in my 9th month and still suffering. I had the injection in April 2015 and in May I was on a walker and raised toilet seat in severe pain. I will not have a bone scan until April or May to tell if it was effective but I wouldn't ever ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2015 8:00:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Just had my third infusion yesterday. The only side effects I've had are mild bone and muscle aches, which are easily controlled with Tylenol. I had a bone density scan several weeks prior to this infusion, which showed that my osteoporosis has improved slightly. I plan to take it again next year.

11/19/2015 4:36:20 PM

Reviewer: virginia, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel after my use of the 3rd tx. last Dec. 14. I became deathly ill. I am still very ill. I have dropped over 25 pounds in weight. I talked with drug company last year. I may need to again I am fighting a battle i eat all the time virginia