Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

5/1/2015 3:35:17 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 8 hours of having the Reclast Infusion, I was back in the ER at the hospital feeling like I was going to die. SEVERE chills, locked up jaws which were chomping so severely I was afraid I would knock my teeth out. i felt Like all my muscles had totally locked up on me. They put me on IVs with Ativan & Benadryl and sent me home in about 4 yours. Today I am still feeling like ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2015 2:45:23 PM

Reviewer: hurtdaughter, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
my mom has severe joint pain in her right hip, so debilitating she can't even walk for the past week. Her infusion was 2 weeks ago. Nothing relieves the pain. How long can this last?

4/29/2015 9:54:56 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had no problem with the original infusion. When it came time for the second a year later, I took the blood test. All %$^# broke loose. Suddenly out of the blue, I was diagnosed as Stage IV Renal failure. None of the tests I took revealed any cause for my kidney's suddenly failing. I wish I had read the cautions on this site. My finger nails are stronger but not worth years of dialysis.

4/11/2015 10:20:39 AM

Reviewer: Cathy , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't know outcome, had first infusion Friday. Still have horrible aches, headache and loss of appetite. Taking Tylenol.....really not helping much for aches or horrible headache. Been 3 days hope I feel better soon. Not sure As I'll do this treatment again.

3/2/2015 10:22:29 PM

Reviewer: alice331048, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
this was my last dose in Dec. A few day later I began to feel very weak, dizzy, couldn't meat. losing weight daily. I was seeing my MD regularily. It never entered my mind that this drug could have made me so sick I felt I was dying. Then I recently remembered after my first IV dose I felt like I had the flu for about a week. But this time it has really affected my whole body. I am a RN but n ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?