Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

2/6/2014 5:25:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had two infusions with no side effects. Just had my bone density scan and have gone from osteoporosis to osteopenia! Thrilled! Can't wait for my third tx in April!

2/5/2014 12:33:36 PM

Reviewer: Mich, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very positive results. Slight aches for several weeks after but nothing holding me back from normal activities. Bone density scan greatly improved. One more infusion to go, then I'm done.

2/3/2014 11:47:45 AM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have osteoporosis and have been put on anastrozole which exacerbates osteoporosis. After reading the reviews and horror stories, I was quite anxious about getting a reclast infusion. But other than a mild flu like reaction, I have had no side effects. I am hoping that it will have a positive effect on my bone density.

1/31/2014 10:41:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 6 hours of taking reclast I started shivering and shaking. I ran a fever and started throwing up. I could hardly walk as my mucles had locked up on me, I was bent over. I hurt from my head to my toe. My Dr. put me in the hospital where I stayed for 3 days running a fever.She ran all the usual test and found nothing else wrong with me except the reclast. This was a horrible experience and I ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2014 12:07:50 PM

Reviewer: Vicki, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Reclast for 4 years now. Prior to taking it, my bone density results were very bad..both in my hip and lower back. I was considered high risk for bone fracture. My latest bone density test (1 month ago) revealed I no longer have osteoporosis in my hip and my back is showing bone growth, not loss. I should also note that I take 1195 mg of calcium per day and 1750 IU per day of vitamin ... Show Full Comment