Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

11/12/2009 4:49:53 PM

Reviewer: gmj8@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dx. with osteoporosis of my right hip. Had Reclast infusion on Sunday 11:00 AM, by 5:00 AM Monday morning I awoke with severe chest and back pain, and hard to breath. Wound up in the hospital for 2 and half days to rule out heart/pulminary problems - all tests were negative. Reclast's side effects were the culprit. Home now with flu like symptoms aches/pains in joints, sweats chills and head ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2009 11:12:39 AM

Reviewer: SharShar, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My joints began to hurt and swell about 24 hrs after the IV infusion. And now, ten days later I am still suffering from joint pain and significant swelling. The pain seems to be centered in the joints already affected by arthritis...cervical spine, wrists, toes. It has not affected my knees or hips. Thank God for something.

11/7/2009 11:15:42 AM

Reviewer: 2BENT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had my infusion a month ago. Very easy, I haven't had any unplesant side effects, no side effects at all. Cant say yet if it has been effective. I'll come back in a year after my next dexa scan and let you know. I will gladly have my next infusion.

11/1/2009 9:28:57 AM

Reviewer: AmyLee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am trying Reclast for the first time. It was administered by infusion. I have not had any side effects. Since I just got it a month ago I am not sure if it will work better than the Boniva.

10/27/2009 9:39:24 AM

Reviewer: Jancan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had the RECLAST IV almost a year ago. I vomited for 36 hours- very ill, couldn't get out of bed. Just got a notice from the doctor that I'm due again for my next treatment. I called and cancelled. Will not go through this again.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?