Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

8/25/2009 5:49:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Osteoporosis
8/17/2009 4:07:53 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had the injection 2 months ago. No side effects, but I drank 2 glasses of water before, had some apple juice during and drank a lot for the rest of the day and the next since I had read that you need more fluid before and after the treatment. Had no side effects, but a few days later I had severe cramping in my left calf. I increased the calcium I was taking and also the fluid and it disappear ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2009 10:25:46 AM

Reviewer: linda d, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Linda .. 55 year old femail .. I have used Boniva and Fosamax before that ... I got my injection in late December 2008 ... I had severe flu like symptoms for about 1 week .. which I was told could happen .. I will have another bone density test done in November to see if it has helped ..the Boniva and Fosamax did not .. If the results show improvement I will take it again ... if not I will discuss ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2009 8:35:50 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was very easy to use, but I am not sure about the side effects. I don't know if Reclast or if they were caused by something else.

7/30/2009 5:26:24 PM

Reviewer: sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had NO side effects at all from the infusion! There is so much negative info being posted on this drug from people who are reporting bad experiences, I feel those of us who have taken it with no problems need to speak up. Several of my friends have received it--and other than one having a mild headache the following day--none of us have had any problems with it.