Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

7/7/2014 12:17:41 AM

Reviewer: Linda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my fifth infusion and only the first one caused discomfort which amounted to some dull pain in my ribs for a few days. I'm glad I continued because there was no pain at all this time. I drink lots of water before hand. I'm sure sorry to hear that others have problems. Perhaps a good report will encourage some who need this infusion.

6/3/2014 10:39:39 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will NEVER get this infusion again! I had the worst reaction ever. Sever chills, fever and the worst body pain I have ever felt in my life! Literally I wanted to die! I had to go to the hospital and finally after filling me with an IV pain reliever the pain sibsided somewhat, but That was 3 days ago and I am still having pain in my back by my kidneys which makes me wonder if somehow they were af ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2014 7:45:26 AM

Reviewer: omie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
5 years of this medication and still have bone pain. I have not seen any changes. Would stop but I am afraid my bones would be even weaker and could cause breakage :(

5/27/2014 9:47:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had my second IV today,having had my first one year ago. No side effects and with taking my calcium daily I have very little pain

5/3/2014 7:44:41 AM

Reviewer: triciaroseee, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
If only I had known about this Site 5 years ago.. I ended up in the emergency room getting 3 bags of potassium iv's from taking an injection of this medicine for osteporosis

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.