Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

10/1/2014 10:45:54 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I read so many negative reviews of this medication before my first infusion three years ago.So glad I discounted them since I just received the fourth infusion a couple weeks ago and have never experienced any side effects. It's convenient (once a year for about 20 minutes) and effective (subsequent bone scan show improvement).

8/12/2014 2:43:27 PM

Reviewer: Marge, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am an RN, age 79. I had two doses of IV Reclast seven years ago with no bad effects.....until 2 years ago when I began to have severe pain in my shin bones. I've been to 2 medical doctors and 2 orthopedic specialists. Have had x-rays and bone scan but they show nothing but normal old bones. The docs all agree this is NOT "shin splints" but they have no idea what could cause this pa ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2014 12:17:41 AM

Reviewer: Linda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my fifth infusion and only the first one caused discomfort which amounted to some dull pain in my ribs for a few days. I'm glad I continued because there was no pain at all this time. I drink lots of water before hand. I'm sure sorry to hear that others have problems. Perhaps a good report will encourage some who need this infusion.

6/3/2014 10:39:39 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will NEVER get this infusion again! I had the worst reaction ever. Sever chills, fever and the worst body pain I have ever felt in my life! Literally I wanted to die! I had to go to the hospital and finally after filling me with an IV pain reliever the pain sibsided somewhat, but That was 3 days ago and I am still having pain in my back by my kidneys which makes me wonder if somehow they were af ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2014 7:45:26 AM

Reviewer: omie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
5 years of this medication and still have bone pain. I have not seen any changes. Would stop but I am afraid my bones would be even weaker and could cause breakage :(

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver