Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

11/23/2009 11:24:50 PM

Reviewer: marilynnf, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just had the IV last week my side effects were severe for 4 days was in bed for 3 days I had every side effect there was, ate 2 slices of toast in 3 1/2 days severe nausea alsowill NEVER take it again no matter how good the results are in a year

11/21/2009 7:03:19 PM

Reviewer: McGirk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had my first Reclast infusion in July, 2009. At the time I was being tested for rheumatoid arthritis. After reading the possible side effects, I decided it couldn't be that much worse than the flu-like aching, pain, and malaise I was already feeling. My Dr. had me receive fluids IV beforehand as well as Tylenol and I had only a slight fever for a couple days. My only complaint was that I ... Show Full Comment

11/21/2009 5:39:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took the Reclast Iv after learning I had osteopenia.I got all the flu like symptoms, fever ,joint pain, nausea,fatige.I will not have this again.After aweek Iam better but still aching and tired feeling.Never again.

11/21/2009 8:17:20 AM

Reviewer: lydaann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I have had 2 treatment so far & no negative reaction

11/16/2009 2:39:12 PM

Reviewer: ReeRee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After having my infusion, 24 hrs. later started with a headache and body aches by evening I had a temp of 100 and felt like I had a full blown flu, went to bed for 12 hrs. Next day felt better but not back to myself, took a couple more days. Thank God I feel better today. I was worried about the length of the side effects the most. If you knew exactly what to expect it would be easier to take.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.