Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

4/8/2009 4:09:16 PM

Reviewer: lincoln630@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
the treatment was simple.

4/2/2009 6:28:26 PM

Reviewer: lura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i had one dose of reclast. My symptoms scared me. I had a headache, treated with tylenol. My joints were screaming the second day. My jaw locked. The third day my eyeballs swelled to the point I couln't close my eyes. I am due in one month for the second dose. I also am hae]ving bone density done in two days. Depending what it shows determines if I go through with reclast again.

3/30/2009 12:47:46 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had this infusion in February and I am still suufering severe pain. The pain moves from one location to another.

3/29/2009 6:08:46 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very good experience with this medication. I am not able to take any of the other medications due to complications. My physician explained all the risks and benefits prior to my infusion. The only problem I had was a slight fever the next day and I am not certain it was from the medication or the start of a cold I caught from my family. I will see how well it works in a few weeks after ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2009 11:02:58 PM

Reviewer: sisty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
after years of actonel/fossamx meds for my osteoporosis, we decided to try the reclast iv. i also have ibs and at any given time some stomach issue. however, i had the iv in nov.08 and other than the "flu like" symtoms the mentioned, and that were helped with tylenol. i have not had any other problems. i wont have another bone density test till next fall, so we really wont know how ef ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.