Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of reclast iv.

7/7/2014 12:17:41 AM

Reviewer: Linda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my fifth infusion and only the first one caused discomfort which amounted to some dull pain in my ribs for a few days. I'm glad I continued because there was no pain at all this time. I drink lots of water before hand. I'm sure sorry to hear that others have problems. Perhaps a good report will encourage some who need this infusion.

6/6/2014 11:29:12 AM

Reviewer: Phyllis, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had 1st Reclast last year with no side effects. Had 2nd this past Tuesday and I am so sick. Nausea, very weak and tired, chills and fever and diarrhea. No bone pain. Flu like symptoms. Absolutely NO energy. Started before I even left the hospital. 1st time took 45 minutes. This time 25 minutes. Wonder if it was administered too fast.

6/3/2014 10:39:39 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will NEVER get this infusion again! I had the worst reaction ever. Sever chills, fever and the worst body pain I have ever felt in my life! Literally I wanted to die! I had to go to the hospital and finally after filling me with an IV pain reliever the pain sibsided somewhat, but That was 3 days ago and I am still having pain in my back by my kidneys which makes me wonder if somehow they were af ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2014 7:45:26 AM

Reviewer: omie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
5 years of this medication and still have bone pain. I have not seen any changes. Would stop but I am afraid my bones would be even weaker and could cause breakage :(

5/27/2014 9:47:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had my second IV today,having had my first one year ago. No side effects and with taking my calcium daily I have very little pain