Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Continuing Month Pak Oral.

9/1/2015 11:42:47 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Iam 25 years old and have been smoking about 15 cigarettes a day since i was 14.. im on day 8 of Chantix and have not smoked in 3 full days.. days 1-5 i smoked maybe 2 cigarettes, THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! my lungs were so bad my Dr had told me i have the lungs of a 60 yr old who had been smoking for 20 years.. i can breathe better and my cravings are gone! and so is that smokers cough! on my way to ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2015 12:46:41 PM

Reviewer: greenesgt, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible side affects! Violent nightmares, anger issues! Of would rather get lung cancer than to go through this again! It cost me, my marriage! DONT RISK IT!!!

3/26/2014 5:52:10 PM

Reviewer: Only1ninan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was bat crap crazy on chantix!! It was a combination of withdrawal and lunacy. I had to stop on day #6 because I thought I was going to have a mini stroke. It is now day #5 without it and flu like symptoms linger. I don't feel the need to smoke but Feel it has done some damage internally. I would never recommend Chantix!!

12/2/2013 10:32:09 AM

Reviewer: Rabbit1956, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
2 years smoke free after taking Chantix ....best thing I ever did for myself!

9/8/2013 4:00:58 PM

Reviewer: iphukasianboys, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have smoked for 6 years, tried to quit cold turkey, and tried the gum/patches. I told my sister that if they ever came out with a magical pill to make you quit smoking, I would take it. Sure enough, chantix did the trick and I'm nicotine free. I had to start eating breakfast to take the pill because it will upset an empty stomach. Other than that, not one side-effect. I would defiantly rec ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?