Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse oral.

5/8/2008 7:51:24 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Vyvanse for about a month and noticed a difference right away. I can't believe the results. I am liking the weight loss but don't like the fact that I am in the "potty" all of the time and the my mouth is super dry. I drink alot of fluids to keep from getting dehydrated but think the good outweighs the bad for sure. I wish they made a smaller dose. I can only h ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2008 9:04:27 PM

Reviewer: otimmons, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 23 yrs. old and in college this medcine has somewhat helped me but not as much as the Adderall XR did. I am alittle concerned with this medicine making me feel like I am having heart fluttering. I have never had this issue before on the other meds I have taken. I will be talking with my doctor about this.

5/6/2008 4:02:07 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this my 3rd quarter of 8th grade. I am very smart but have had ADD since about 3rd grade,I'm also very unmotivated and don;t give much effort.The drug help me to go from straight D's to all A's and B's. It not only increased my attention but my motivation. I also i don't get bad side affects at all other then a small trouble sleeping at night.

4/27/2008 12:54:13 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor prescribed this medication for me. I have been tacking it for two week now. I is incredibly easy to focus. I was tacking stitera, it just wasn't right. I have one minor side effect, when I take a second medicine (guaphisine) I have these quick flashes of black and i feel like I'm going to pass out. This only happens twice a day and lasts maybe 2 seconds.

4/26/2008 12:31:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 43 year old female and was diagnosed with ADD about one month ago. I was on Adderall XR 25 mg. first thing in the morning and then 10 mg. at 2:00 (because the first dose did not last all day) for the first month. During my one month follow up dr. gave me vyvanse to try to get a full day and no "drop off" I have been on it for 2 days and I notice on the second day that my emotio ... Show Full Comment