Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse Oral.

11/5/2007 1:24:42 PM

Comment:
My 9 year old started Vyvanse after failed attempts with Daytrana and Metadate CD. It's wonderful and she is doing great in school and at home!

11/4/2007 6:27:53 PM

Reviewer: katiellie, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
First of all, the 50 mg. is a small blue and white capsule. I love Vyvance. I am a 26 year old with ADHD and have had tremendous benefits from it. My migraines are down, and my attention is focused. The only thing I don't like about it is that it only works for about 4 hours, the rest of my day is shot after that.

11/4/2007 1:50:19 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I changed meds and went to this. After a month my husband had noticed a change in me for the worst. I became cranky, anxious, and was picking at my fingers really bad. Told doctor and he immediately changed me back to my normal med and within a few days I was back to normal.

11/3/2007 8:33:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine worked great for 2 weeks then it stopped helping me. It was like I had not taken it at all

10/27/2007 3:38:23 PM

Reviewer: Miles S., 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started at 50 mg given my body mass (210 lbs). At first, had several days of sleeping problems, but eventually that normalized. I have since increased to the 70 mg. Definate decrease in appetite and higher metabolic rate, resulting in loss of weight (now at 194 lbs, which is a nice side effect). It's been 3 weeks on the medication and I feel more focused and less mentally "scattered" ... Show Full Comment