Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vyvanse oral.

7/27/2014 8:53:11 AM

Reviewer: Jj, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son was falling behind in class because could not focus. Within 2 weeks he had caught back up and improved 100%. I recommend talking to ur physician instead of giving a child the hard stuff they put them on. It works wonders!

7/21/2014 9:54:12 AM

Reviewer: ADDOldGuy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 47. I've had ADHD all my life but only realized the impact it's had on my life seeing my children go thought it. Ritalin and Adderal both had a positive impact, but Vyvanse helps me focus much more. If I'd had something like this 40 years ago, who knows where my life and career would be now. It's saved my life, my marriage and my career. I have an issue with a facial ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2014 8:29:08 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Started my 7 yr old on Vyvanse and I liked the result. He was still very much himself but just more calm and he executed tasks much easier. However, as much as I liked his reaction to this medicine, he still experienced side effects including facial tics, muscle spasms, and blurred vision. We're going to try Focalin next. Hopefully it works with minimal side effects.

7/7/2014 2:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Concerned, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 15 yr old daughter was taking 40mg. She started having anxiety and anger outbursts. Also caused sleeping issues.

6/22/2014 3:31:47 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has given me my life back. I'm happier, more focused, complete projects, and retain information quicker. I decided to stop going to school after I received my bachelors degree but now being on this medication, it has given me hope and I am now in graduate school and completing assignments with ease.