Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Symbicort Inhl.

2/5/2008 4:53:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did work at clearing up my asthma that usually acts up every winter. However, it did not work as well as the Advair and the side effects are unbearable. This medication made me very dizzy, worsened my depression, made me angry (intermittently), kept me up late at night (2 AM the last two nights). I called my doctor today so I can switch meds becuase this is unbearable. I have a history o ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2008 2:47:07 PM

Reviewer: dandyrandi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on singulair but it didn't help so my doctor put me on symbicort. I've been on it for 4 months now and have greatly improved. I noticed a difference right away.

1/30/2008 7:25:44 AM

Reviewer: farah, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
my son had an attack of status asthimaticus.after that he is on symbicort.he has improved.

1/30/2008 12:22:09 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure went too high, and I had these severe headaches.

1/29/2008 7:57:33 PM

Comment:
I breath easier with this drug than I did with flovent and foradil. Maybe I get more into my lungs.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.