Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Symbicort Inhl.

11/16/2007 8:16:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been wheezing and short of breath for years. I have tried many asthma medicines. My doctor sent me to Mass General to see a specialist. She didn't know what else to do for me. The specialist prescribed symbicort and in one dose I felt the relief. It has been 4 days and not a wheeze and I can breath normally. Which is very rare for me.

11/14/2007 6:02:30 PM

Reviewer: Notanangel86, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is an excellent treatment for asthma. It works miracles I swear. But I am horrible at remembering to take my medicines. I take 18 pills a day and it is easier for me to remember them when they are in my pill case but I forget the inhaler that doesn't fit with the pills.The card that comes with it helped for the first few months but now I am back to skipping it for weeks at a time.

11/12/2007 12:33:42 PM

Reviewer: nermo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i am apatient of asthma and be pregnant

11/2/2007 10:53:59 AM

Reviewer: LADYCROW93, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
10/22/2007 1:06:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I moved into a new apartment w/ mold infestation and then my boyfriend got a cat. I was having to use my rescue inhaler nightly and became a walking wheezing mess. Almost immediately after I started this medicene the wheezing left and I've only had to use my rescue inhaler twice in the last month. I'm usually the world's worst at remembering to take meds, but the little tracking card t ... Show Full Comment