Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of symbicort inhl.

10/18/2014 2:54:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Advair for about 18 years and have not used a rescue inhaler for at least 15 years. In fact, I wondered if I even had asthma. Because Advair is no longer cost-effective for my insurance company, I was recently switched to Symbicort, which I have been using for a month. I now regularly gasp for air and often have a tight, heavy feeling in my chest combined with wheezing. I now know for ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2014 10:03:19 AM

Reviewer: Bauhaus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Symbicort for about 7-8 years, I got severe chest infections, severe foot and ankle tendonitis; severe leg cramps; huge weight gain; feeling of exhaustion whenever I tried to exercise, instead of exhilaration as I used to get; I hate to think of the damage this dangerous drug has done to my bones, organs and arteries. I expect it has severely messed with my lungs and blood absorption ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2014 1:20:39 AM

Reviewer: nt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very crampy calf muscles, contracting even during the day. Worse at night time, having had several leg cramps in a span of a week, sometimes twice in one night.

8/12/2014 5:12:48 PM

Reviewer: cilrogers, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began Symbicort two months ago, and have needed my rescue inhaler maybe a half dozen times within that time. My doctor is pleased with my response to this drug since it helps loosen the secretions and makes breathing easier.

7/30/2014 5:45:26 PM

Reviewer: scott, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.