Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of symbicort inhl.

3/8/2008 10:05:20 AM

Reviewer: milkmaid, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had asthma for 3 years, and after nothing works very good to get rid of my cough, my Dr. gave me this to try. After 4 days of 2 puffs, 2 times a day, I ended up in the ER with heart palipatations, and high blod preasure and heart rate. Because it seams to be helping where others have not I will continue to try it at a lower dose,1 puff, 1 time a day then increase to 1 puff 2 times a day. Ho ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 12:31:56 PM

Reviewer: hockeymom1777, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 12-year old was put on Symbicort as his lungs were only working at 50%. In two weeks time, his breathing increased to 65%. Symbicort seems to be working and he has had no side effects so far. It's great to see your chld breathe easily! We'll know more when he returns to the doctor for his 2 month check-up in two weeks.

2/29/2008 11:13:34 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was coughing for 3 weeks straight and the doctor said i have asthma. She gave me this to take and it made the cough worse and at about the same time i started this my allergies when out of whack even while i'm taking 2 really good allergy medicines. it is possible though that i was misdiagonsed and i'm having an allergic reaction to my bp med.

2/26/2008 3:21:40 PM

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
2/25/2008 4:20:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering with asthma for about 15 years. I breifly used advair (very effective, but the powder made my throat sound very hoarse when I spoke). I stopped that and the doctor gave me symbicort instead. With the symbicort I am able to sleep through the night without waking up to puff on a rescue inhaler. In fact, I breathe easy all day. Workouts are a breeze. I feel like the old me agai ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash