Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lybrel oral.

6/10/2013 8:52:51 AM

Reviewer: lastcher, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Lybrel since late 2007...and I LOVE IT! I get my period every April, for about 3 days. I have lost the weight I gained from Depo and my mood swings even out. I swear by this and i have several friends who are now happily on this pill.

10/23/2012 5:53:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill for about a month. I was told that I may experience spotting since I started taking mid cycle. I started spotting then bleeding which lasted continuous until I completely stopped this pill. At least 11 days. I agree this pill probably effects people differently. I, however, had horrible side effects. The bleeding was heavy and I had worse cramps than my normal period. I also belie ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2012 8:44:14 AM

Reviewer: Free At Last, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Yea! No more periods. I started taking this after starting with Seasonique. You absolutely must take it at the same time every day. I cannot believe that I suffered through horrible PMS and periods all of these years. I was actually pondering a voluntary complete hysterectomy it was getting so bad. Last week I was in my closet and stumbled across my stack of boxes of tampons and pads I used ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2011 7:38:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am peri-menoposal and my doctor put me on this instead of having hysterectomy. I take daily and have no period.

2/17/2011 10:44:25 AM

Reviewer: FlMommy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Lybrel for about 8 months and it's been wonderful! I started on this particular pill because my heavy periods have made me anemic so I need something that eliminates my period. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting since starting and haven't had any side effects at all. It's been great!

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day