Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lovaza oral.

4/6/2008 12:34:49 PM

Reviewer: esined143, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
why isn't it making a difference ? I"m not overweight, I exercise 4-5 times a week. I'm otherwise extremely healthy. My triglyceride level was fine until I was put on Zetia for high cholesterol that wasn't really that bad. Then my triglycerides quadrupled. I'm off all medication for cholesterol now. My diet is monitored and I still can't get my levels down. I tak ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2008 12:20:24 AM

Reviewer: MarvRavis@aol.com, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I wonder if this RX is effective in treating high triglycerides? Also if I am getting rashes that drive me nuts, wanting to scratch them all the tiem. Any comments folks?

1/30/2008 7:32:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have only taken this for about 3 weeks. I like what I read on the other reviews. Totally agree that the size of the pill is scary and wish it was in a more condensed size. I hope I get the same results that I read in the other reviews.

1/17/2008 9:23:38 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
in 3 months I went from 540 down to 224! I have been on every medication on the market with little or no results (only terrible side effects)

12/12/2007 9:43:31 AM

Reviewer: Hmmmm, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have to call it a miracle. After 4 years on 4 different drugs (Gemfibrozil, Lipitor, Tricor and combo) to lower my high triglycerides w/ varying effectiveness and side effects I ask my doctor to let me try this "natural" solution. Triglycerides and cholesterol plummeted to lowest levels since I had my first blood test 20 years ago (and lower than any of the other drugs my doctor and ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.