Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli Oral.

12/8/2008 12:57:10 PM

Reviewer: ChicagoBride, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I used this pill before my wedding to lose weight. I lost about 10 pounds in six weeks using Alli in the following way: I didn't want to get the oily gross side effects, so I alternated meals. Day One: Take Alli with Breakfast and Dinner (not at lunch) Day Two: Take it with Lunch (not at breakfast or dinner) I didn't have any of the side effects at all, but I was VERY careful ... Show Full Comment

11/22/2008 10:54:44 AM

Comment:
I have just been taking Alli for a week, and already feel my clothes are not as tight. I have no bowel side effects at all. However, I do sometimes feel sleepy after taking the pill. Does anyone have a similar experience? Might be because I forget to take a multi vitamin each day. Just wondering if any similar experiences.

11/5/2008 2:15:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overweight
10/7/2008 9:34:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have been taking alli for about a year now. I wrote my initial review back in November stating that, at that time i had lost approx. 5 pounds and had been taking alli for about a month. Alli has continued to help me lose weight. I take alli for about 2 months at a time, after that I notice I stop losing weight (but don't gain it either as long as I eat right). After a month of being off alli ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2008 12:34:49 PM

Reviewer: Shyloxmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day four here but woke up with moderate flu like symptoms. I found a few boards online which state that could be a side effect. I was really hoping to continue with this but now and not sure. Anyone else have simliar problem?

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?