Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli Oral.

8/29/2008 3:47:33 PM

Reviewer: festivelady826, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have cancer (leiomyosarcoma) and take OxyContin for pain. I don't exercise much anymore, and have gained approximately 30 lbs. in the last 3 years. I bought Alli because my pain meds make me very constipated, and I had read previous reviews about the laxative effects. I love it! I abhor taking laxatives because of the cramping, gas, etc. I take Alli as directed with my meals and I keep them ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2008 3:45:42 PM

Reviewer: Monterey girliegirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In the begining, I really really liked Alli! I lost weight rather quickly. I have now been on it for a few months, the weight loss is almost NONE, and I am constatly hungry, my stomach growls alot. I stoped taking them, and am regaining weight.

4/9/2008 1:47:37 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
VERY BENEFICIAL WEIGHLOSS AID, WITH VERY LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS

3/9/2008 6:40:12 PM

Comment:
i have been taking it for 10 weeks, and have lost 20 lbs. i had a bmi of 47, now 43. i'm very happy with results so far, as on my own, i only lose 1.3 to 1.5 pounds a week. with alli, it's been an average of 2 lbs per week. i've definitely been on a lower-calorie diet and exercise 5 times a week, and alli is definitely helping my efforts.

2/22/2008 12:57:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't lost as much at this point that I had hoped for...It's been a month so far.

man rubbing painful knee