Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli Oral.

9/13/2011 6:58:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started using this product in February and was seening weight lose results. Towards the end of March I started feeling very tired and just not myself, few days later I ended up in the emergency room and was told I had pancreatitis. I had no health insurance due to a cut back at work and now I am stuck with a $18,000 hospital bill. I would be very careful if you choose to use this product. The we ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2011 2:36:25 PM

Reviewer: gmaglenda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started on this 5 days ago and I'm so excited about the reviews I've been reading. I can't wait to start seeing the results on the scale and feeling my pants fit looser. The program is easy to follow and I have not had any side effects so far. "My time to get healthy", yay...

4/24/2011 11:06:39 AM

Reviewer: Joy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm just wondering if any of the females taking Alli have had a very thick vaginal discharge?

1/8/2011 3:12:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I lost 10 pounds the first week. I have not had any side effects.

1/5/2011 5:27:26 AM

Reviewer: me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Alli worked for me when I used it, I am not using it now but plan on buying some soon to start my diet again. I crapped my pant too but it was because I ate a high fat diet (I learned my lesson). Those of you who are just starting; Don't fart!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.