Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alli oral.

2/10/2009 1:43:53 PM

Reviewer: rockgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on alli for about a year and have lost a lot of weight. But because of the flu symptoms( I was sick last oct for a month!) I have learned to adjust the medicine. For others suffering from the flu try this, I take 1 pill every other day and two if I go out to eat. It seems if you take the regular dose, 3 pills a day, you will get sick even if you take multivitamins.

2/4/2009 11:46:31 PM

Reviewer: coloo007, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just resently started this treatment I I'm experiencing severe body ache specially on my upper back and joints.

1/15/2009 2:59:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This the only weight loss product that I have used and felt as though I was not putting my health in danger. Also, I understood how to use the product and how to take it. I am very pleased. Weight loss have been more than I expected with no side effects.

12/30/2008 3:19:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about a week. The timing was bad due to the holidays but it helped keep me on track, and I have not had any abnormal bowel function. The one side effect I have had, is becoming extremely itchy. I developed hives on my neck and was so itchy I wanted to rip through my skin. I am not ready to give up on it yet, I am going to try removing a dose from my daily int ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2008 2:01:57 AM

Reviewer: cryan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Alli caused me to have bad stomach pain and I think it may have caused my appendix to become inflamed and removed.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?