Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alli oral.

4/9/2008 1:47:37 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
VERY BENEFICIAL WEIGHLOSS AID, WITH VERY LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS

8/29/2008 3:47:33 PM

Reviewer: festivelady826, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have cancer (leiomyosarcoma) and take OxyContin for pain. I don't exercise much anymore, and have gained approximately 30 lbs. in the last 3 years. I bought Alli because my pain meds make me very constipated, and I had read previous reviews about the laxative effects. I love it! I abhor taking laxatives because of the cramping, gas, etc. I take Alli as directed with my meals and I keep them ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2008 3:45:42 PM

Reviewer: Monterey girliegirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In the begining, I really really liked Alli! I lost weight rather quickly. I have now been on it for a few months, the weight loss is almost NONE, and I am constatly hungry, my stomach growls alot. I stoped taking them, and am regaining weight.

3/9/2008 6:40:12 PM

Comment:
i have been taking it for 10 weeks, and have lost 20 lbs. i had a bmi of 47, now 43. i'm very happy with results so far, as on my own, i only lose 1.3 to 1.5 pounds a week. with alli, it's been an average of 2 lbs per week. i've definitely been on a lower-calorie diet and exercise 5 times a week, and alli is definitely helping my efforts.

2/22/2008 12:57:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't lost as much at this point that I had hoped for...It's been a month so far.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash