Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli oral.

11/5/2008 2:15:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overweight
    10/7/2008 9:34:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
    I have been taking alli for about a year now. I wrote my initial review back in November stating that, at that time i had lost approx. 5 pounds and had been taking alli for about a month. Alli has continued to help me lose weight. I take alli for about 2 months at a time, after that I notice I stop losing weight (but don't gain it either as long as I eat right). After a month of being off alli ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2008 12:34:49 PM

Reviewer: Shyloxmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Day four here but woke up with moderate flu like symptoms. I found a few boards online which state that could be a side effect. I was really hoping to continue with this but now and not sure. Anyone else have simliar problem?

8/29/2008 3:47:33 PM

Reviewer: festivelady826, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have cancer (leiomyosarcoma) and take OxyContin for pain. I don't exercise much anymore, and have gained approximately 30 lbs. in the last 3 years. I bought Alli because my pain meds make me very constipated, and I had read previous reviews about the laxative effects. I love it! I abhor taking laxatives because of the cramping, gas, etc. I take Alli as directed with my meals and I keep them ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2008 3:45:42 PM

Reviewer: Monterey girliegirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    In the begining, I really really liked Alli! I lost weight rather quickly. I have now been on it for a few months, the weight loss is almost NONE, and I am constatly hungry, my stomach growls alot. I stoped taking them, and am regaining weight.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.