Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alli oral.

2/3/2013 11:50:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In 2008 I started using alli and had great results. When glaxosmithkline changed the formula and started getting it from India, it stopped working. Don't buy the new product. Something in it has changed, and glaxosmithkline know it.

1/16/2013 10:37:36 PM

Reviewer: dissapointedalliuser, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This new Alli from India is absolutely not the same as the one I used in 2011! It doesn't work! Get your money back! So very disappointed!!!!

9/13/2011 6:58:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started using this product in February and was seening weight lose results. Towards the end of March I started feeling very tired and just not myself, few days later I ended up in the emergency room and was told I had pancreatitis. I had no health insurance due to a cut back at work and now I am stuck with a $18,000 hospital bill. I would be very careful if you choose to use this product. The we ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2011 2:36:25 PM

Reviewer: gmaglenda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started on this 5 days ago and I'm so excited about the reviews I've been reading. I can't wait to start seeing the results on the scale and feeling my pants fit looser. The program is easy to follow and I have not had any side effects so far. "My time to get healthy", yay...

4/24/2011 11:06:39 AM

Reviewer: Joy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm just wondering if any of the females taking Alli have had a very thick vaginal discharge?