Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR Oral.

1/16/2010 10:03:09 AM

Reviewer: cwoolley, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
made me very sleepy but worked well

12/31/2009 1:18:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt horrible. Lost sex drive which depressed me even more. My hands were shaky. I felt my skin crawling with bugs. Was starved 24/7.

12/28/2009 1:20:26 AM

Reviewer: tinkerrae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication since september of 09 and find it works better then the normal seroquel I have not gained that much wieght actually hmaybe even lost a few because i dont mindlessly eat. I also no longer self distructive,in a good sleeping pattern and feel pretty good,the only thing I dont like is you have to take it around 7:30-8:00 PM to go to sleep around 10

12/2/2009 7:08:30 PM

Reviewer: littlelee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on regular Seroquel for about 2 yrs, that didnt help. So yrs later Im now on Seroquel XR. I have been on it for about a year now and within this year I have gained 76lbs., which makes me more depressed. My daughter tells me to say that Im pregnant, which Im not but thats how big I got, I was 130-135, so you can see how this is affecting me. Oh and the shakes, I have to use two hands to be ab ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2009 6:34:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first thing I noticed was prolonged sedation. I could hardly wake up in the morning, even after trying again and again. I've gained weight and my moods aren't really that stabilized. Overall, I am NOT satisfied with this drug.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.