Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR Oral.

1/27/2010 9:34:00 AM

Reviewer: karen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After starting yhis medicine I have gain alot of weight. Also after I take it at night I get the munnchies really bad.

1/16/2010 10:03:09 AM

Reviewer: cwoolley, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
made me very sleepy but worked well

12/31/2009 1:18:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt horrible. Lost sex drive which depressed me even more. My hands were shaky. I felt my skin crawling with bugs. Was starved 24/7.

12/28/2009 1:20:26 AM

Reviewer: tinkerrae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication since september of 09 and find it works better then the normal seroquel I have not gained that much wieght actually hmaybe even lost a few because i dont mindlessly eat. I also no longer self distructive,in a good sleeping pattern and feel pretty good,the only thing I dont like is you have to take it around 7:30-8:00 PM to go to sleep around 10

12/2/2009 7:08:30 PM

Reviewer: littlelee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on regular Seroquel for about 2 yrs, that didnt help. So yrs later Im now on Seroquel XR. I have been on it for about a year now and within this year I have gained 76lbs., which makes me more depressed. My daughter tells me to say that Im pregnant, which Im not but thats how big I got, I was 130-135, so you can see how this is affecting me. Oh and the shakes, I have to use two hands to be ab ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver