Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR Oral.

12/31/2009 1:18:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt horrible. Lost sex drive which depressed me even more. My hands were shaky. I felt my skin crawling with bugs. Was starved 24/7.

12/28/2009 1:20:26 AM

Reviewer: tinkerrae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication since september of 09 and find it works better then the normal seroquel I have not gained that much wieght actually hmaybe even lost a few because i dont mindlessly eat. I also no longer self distructive,in a good sleeping pattern and feel pretty good,the only thing I dont like is you have to take it around 7:30-8:00 PM to go to sleep around 10

12/2/2009 7:08:30 PM

Reviewer: littlelee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on regular Seroquel for about 2 yrs, that didnt help. So yrs later Im now on Seroquel XR. I have been on it for about a year now and within this year I have gained 76lbs., which makes me more depressed. My daughter tells me to say that Im pregnant, which Im not but thats how big I got, I was 130-135, so you can see how this is affecting me. Oh and the shakes, I have to use two hands to be ab ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2009 6:34:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first thing I noticed was prolonged sedation. I could hardly wake up in the morning, even after trying again and again. I've gained weight and my moods aren't really that stabilized. Overall, I am NOT satisfied with this drug.

10/22/2009 9:05:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.