Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR Oral.

11/30/2009 6:34:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first thing I noticed was prolonged sedation. I could hardly wake up in the morning, even after trying again and again. I've gained weight and my moods aren't really that stabilized. Overall, I am NOT satisfied with this drug.

10/22/2009 9:05:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
9/26/2009 11:22:28 AM

Reviewer: liz456, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on serquel xr 400mg for 4 months. Really seemed like it worked at first. But starting to kinda feel like i was before I. My feelings are can get mad easy.Very hateful again.Plus I have gained 22lbs.in 3 months.I dont know what is worse, down & out with depression or depressed over gaining 22lbs. I think I would rather be in that hole as to looking like the Goodyear blimp.Also have ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 1:00:59 PM

Reviewer: Gaby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 300mg at nights it solved the anxiety and sleeping problems, but now in six months I have gained 20 lb so now I feel depressed, distractful and I want to sleep all the time. I cannot work properly. I hate it.

8/26/2009 6:54:24 PM

Reviewer: koala_queen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)