Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR Oral.

4/13/2009 7:00:02 PM

Reviewer: fawn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I like the medication, it helps me with my blowing up at people, and made it easier for me to remember things. The only problem with me taking this type of the Seroquel is that I am supposed to take it an hour after I eat, but either I don't remember to take it, or I don't stop eating till like an hour before I eat dinner.

3/25/2009 4:54:39 AM

Reviewer: GRC47, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
AT FIRST I WAS TAKING 150 MG, I COULD HARDLY KEEP MY EYES OPEN, THEN INCREASED TO 300 MG, SLEPT ALL THE TIME, THEN 600 MGS,STARTING TO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER, DOSAGE INCREASED TO 800 MG, 400 IN AM, 400 IN PM ALONG WITH CYMBALTA AND WELLBUTRIN AND COGINTON AND LAMICTAL, I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER, FIND IT HARD TO GET OUT OF BED, BUT DONT HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS ANYMORE

2/17/2009 6:25:23 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Seroquel for almost a year now, I'm 17 years old and have been diagnosed with bipolar depression. When I began taking Seroquel I weighed 98 lbs now I'm at 121. I take it at night therefore I sleep well but towards that end of the next day my ankles and knees begin to hurt quite severly.

2/13/2009 11:03:56 AM

Reviewer: Mary, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 16yr old was told she is Biopolar and takes 200xr and either 25mg, 50 or 75 if she can't sleep, She now has trouble sleeping and can't get to school in the morning

1/26/2009 9:45:46 AM

Reviewer: liz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking this for bipolar ,it has been working great .I have noticed weight gain.