Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR oral.

10/31/2013 1:15:05 PM

Reviewer: dixie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    this medication has caused back ,shoulder pain. total agony. weakness cant standup

8/9/2013 2:13:13 PM

Reviewer: Laurie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have gained 55 lbs over a 6 month period taking this medication. I have tried others, but they are not as effective. Would like to know if there is something new out there or something close to Seroquel that WON'T make me gain weight.

7/22/2013 12:05:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
    5/27/2013 6:17:41 PM

Reviewer: Lavendar, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Love the idea of not being manic and 'crazy' most of the month. This drug really has helped like no other. I also use it to sleep. I take 450 mg . I DO NOT like the weight gain! I used to be in very good shape, now I am at least 20 pounds over weight. And since I am not manic as much, I have a less desire to do anything 'fun' and I feel lazy. But the trade off is worth it. ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2013 9:03:42 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Seroquel for 9 months & I HATED it. I worked up to 300mg. I took the medication at night & it would knock me out for 10 – 12 hours straight. I gave it a couple months to see if the side effects would lessen. They didn’t. So we cut my dosage in half down to 150mg. I still slept a lot & I could not get moving the next day. I kept taking the meds thinking things would level ... Show Full Comment