Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel XR oral.

9/26/2009 11:22:28 AM

Reviewer: liz456, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on serquel xr 400mg for 4 months. Really seemed like it worked at first. But starting to kinda feel like i was before I. My feelings are can get mad easy.Very hateful again.Plus I have gained 22lbs.in 3 months.I dont know what is worse, down & out with depression or depressed over gaining 22lbs. I think I would rather be in that hole as to looking like the Goodyear blimp.Also have ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 1:00:59 PM

Reviewer: Gaby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 300mg at nights it solved the anxiety and sleeping problems, but now in six months I have gained 20 lb so now I feel depressed, distractful and I want to sleep all the time. I cannot work properly. I hate it.

8/26/2009 6:54:24 PM

Reviewer: koala_queen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
7/24/2009 1:44:05 PM

Reviewer: MEME, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
AT FIRST IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS WORKING BUT THEN LIKE 2 WEEKS IN IT GOT REALLY BAD I WAS HAVING ALOT MORE DEPRESSEN THEN I WAS BEFOR I WAS TAKING IT AND I WAS BEING REALLY MEAN AND NOT MY SELF AND GETTING ALOT OF SIDE EFFECTS

7/23/2009 6:01:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has worked for me