Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amrix Oral.

12/18/2011 5:04:15 PM

Reviewer: backpainsucks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Having gone thru 4 spinal surgeries, I ended up with failed back surgery syndrome. Previously my resultant spasms were treated with narcotic pain medications. Feeling frustrated that I was unable to be up on my feet for short periods of time, I dug out my Amrix ER. This has made such a difference in my stamina. My spasms started from my low back up into my neck. Amrix has made a total change in my ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2011 12:54:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
8/29/2011 10:08:42 PM

Reviewer: rachel.leo33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get bouts of muscle spasms in my lower back but mostly in my upper back and neck area which more often than not turn into migraines. I do take Imitrex for the migraines but needed something for the muscle spasms. The doctor prescribed Amrix ER and it worked great! I felt a little quiet and tired but as long as it continues to work I can deal with my almost non-existent side effects.

7/13/2011 4:07:42 PM

Reviewer: MarieClaire, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this for neck spasms caused by stress (I have a history of anxiety and depression) I am tolerant most things and have had Soma and Flexril in the past, no real issues, but with this stuff I turned MANIC, crying, angry, shaking, racing thoughts. I didnt put 2 and 2 together till about yesterday, I WILL NEVER take this stuff again.

6/30/2011 6:01:06 PM

Reviewer: beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Good news for all you folks out there that need this medication but can't afford it, it now comes in a generic. My MD told me to take it at dinner time because it takes 8 hours to start working. I did have one episode of tachycardia, but I don't know if it's this medication or another I'm taking. I will give this medication a fair chance and see what happens.